hosmarkhotels has become one of the UK’s leading and most respected hotel representation companies, working exclusively with first class and luxury hotels worldwide over the last 20 years. We provide the leading sales service in the UK for independent hotels and regional hotel companies looking to increase their share of the UK market. By acting as their UK sales office and an extension of their own sales organisation, hosmarkhotels is part of the team; not just a sales service company.
We provide a personal service for each of our hotel clients designed to meet their specific revenue and business goals and are measured by our achievements. Having worked with many of our hotels for over 10 years or more, we can demonstrate a track record of strong relationships and proven financial results.
hosmarkhotels has recently committed to a new ambitious ‘Going Greener’ strategy and are working hand in hand with our hotel partners around the world to try and make a difference by bringing sustainability to the core of how we think and operate. As a first step, we are making the efforts that our partners are already making towards a greener future easily accessible from our website.
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help you increase your business from the UK, please contact Roger Plumpton
Do you want more business from the UK market?
hosmarkhotels could well be your ideal solution. We specialise in working with first class and luxury hotels across the world, all looking to increase their business from the UK. We are a professional sales team, with unrivalled expertise in the leisure & events (MICE) markets.
We plan our activities strategically, measure our performance & deliver results. In 2019 we handled over 650 group enquiries, with a total revenue of over £50 million. In the leisure market, we have worked with Palace Resorts in Mexico & Jamaica for 10 years and have increased room night production by 295% over that period.
We have long term partnerships with our hotels; delivering their UK revenue goals & constantly strengthening their profiles & reputations in the UK market. If you would like to know more about how we can help you significantly grow your business from the UK, please contact Roger Plumpton.
What we can offer in the Leisure market:
- Highly experienced, knowledgeable sales professionals to work as part of your sales team,
understanding your key objectives for the UK market to maximise your ROI
- Agree annual strategic sales plans with you
- Target and introduce new operator partnerships across the UK and Ireland
- Maximise sales & strengthen partnerships with your existing accounts
- Travel trade training and product manager meetings across the UK and Ireland
- Escorted sales calls to key operators for the hotel’s sales team & hotel management
- Negotiation and management of joint marketing activity
- Negotiation of online and offline exposure with tour operators
- Distribution of contracts, rates, tactical promotions and any branded marketing material
- Coordination of site inspection and stays.
What we can offer in the MICE market:
- An experienced Sales Director as your key contact
- Your own UK sales office with a team of 13 experienced sales professionals
- A dedicated groups team to handle all enquiries, liaising directly with you and the client(s)
- In-depth knowledge of both the hotel(s) and the destination acquired very quickly
- Feature on hosmarkhotels.com, a B2B website dedicated to the MICE industry offering
easy to find information on your hotel with images, factsheets, tactical offers & downloads
- Monthly detailed group booking & activity reports
- Escorted sales calls to key MICE clients throughout the UK
- Participation at annual client event in London for 200 top clients
- Organisation of targeted client dinners & showcases
- Representation at MICE specialist forums and events such as The Meeting Show
- Utilisation of our GDPR compliant MICE client database of 3000+ contacts
- Guidance on adaptation of your offers for maximum impact in the UK
- Telesales projects to support any new initiatives
- Support on specific projects such as competitor research
- Organisation and hosting of client educational visits
- Organisation of virtual hotel training sessions.
To find out more about how hosmarkhotels can help your business please contact Roger Plumpton.